Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – We are here to help!
We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and have implemented a range of policies to ensure the safety of our plumbers, gas fitters and clients.
Our team is fully operational and compliant with the latest COVID-19 guidelines. Whilst we are not encouraging visits to our offices, please do call us to arrange a service or an appointment on (07) 4058 0222.
Our prevention measures
We know how important it is to have a fully operational plumbing or safe gas system, and a watertight roof. Your safety is our priority, which is why we have implemented the following to ensure we comply with the latest COVID-19 guidelines to enable us to deliver these necessary services.
- All our plumbers and gas fitters adhere to our ‘Dealing with Coronavirus Safe Work Method Statement’ which is updated weekly, as the situation evolves.
- All our plumbers and gas fitters have completed the Master Plumbers’ Infection Control Processes training.
- All our plumbers and gas fitters will self-quarantine should they become ill or potentially have been exposed to the virus.
- All our plumbers and gas fitters will avoid physical contact with customers and maintain a 1.5 distance where possible.
- Our team have been supplied with PPE and cleaning equipment in all vehicles such as water tanks for washing hands, hand sanitizer, disinfectant cleaner and soap, Masks, glasses, coveralls etc.
- High traffic points throughout vehicles are constantly cleaned and sanitised.
Tools and equipment are cleaned and sanitized after works of risk.
- We have installed a hand washing basin at the front of our offices and implemented procedures and signage for deliveries.
- Additional hygiene practices and cleaning routines throughout our offices and shed has been implemented.
We check with all our clients if they have been overseas, in contact with someone unwell or are unwell before we visit.
Before arriving on site
Our clients will be asked to make some precautions to ensure we operate to the highest health and safety standards. This information will be sent to customers via SMS or is available to download here.
Before our team arrives on site, please undertake the following steps to ensure the safety of you and our staff members.
- Clean the area with antibacterial products where our staff will be undertaking work.
- Ensure you are undertaking simple hygiene practices similar to those used to protect against the flu such as washing your hands frequently with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing, dispose of tissues immediately after use and wash your hands or apply hand sanitiser.
- The plumber will clean and sanitise the area of works, however customers are responsible for sanitising the area after the plumber or gas fitter has completed the job.
We appreciate your understanding during this time and hope to ensure we complete the work required as safely and efficiently as possible.
Once again, we are here to help keep your plumbing and gas system operational to maintain your health and safety, in your home or business.
Please call us if you have any questions about working at your home or business safely.